• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sunk

dixopr

For sure, we notice very little corrosion up here. Winter comes and things emerge like Hon Solo cast in bronze once spring comes.

R

Reddog

Great work! Although, now I have to stop whining about resetting my gatepost in January....

dixopr

Well she lives again. Really not too bad, drained everything. Went through the machine got it running and greased up. Then built this trailer out of junk from the dump. Now going to put it to work pulling logs. The trailer is a work in progress and we'll see how she works.

Attachments

• DSC_0480.jpg
    DSC_0480.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 238

dixopr

a look inside the winch on these old muskegs and j5's. From our drain and inspect time.

Attachments

• DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 235

dixopr

Had to replace two drive sprockets and took the chance to replace some air filled wheels with solids on the one side. I have 6 more solids that I'll get to soon :) Maybe not this winter since its arrived already.

dixopr

Haha, had to limit the boys while we were out working on it or else it would have got sunk and froze. Many more whiskeys back at home after the work was done.

akimp

Love the video and your Muskeg is way faster than my J5 :yum:
Is the power plant a screaming Detroit diesel?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I know nothing about snowcats or their use except for what I have learned by reading posts here.

What I do know about is digging stuck equipment out of the mire and that sir, is one impressive job. I congratulate you. :clap::clap::clap: