• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Are You a Real Biker?

American Girl

A biker went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. She turned to the biker and asked, "Are you a real biker?" He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life on Harleys. My momma was pregnant with me when she rode on the back of my Daddy's Harley, then as a little boy I rode on the back with my Daddy until I finally got my own Harley. I've been riding a Harley ever since. So yes, I guess I am a real biker."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women; when I shower, watch TV, eat, whatever, everything seems to make me think of women." Then she got up and left.

The biker was thinking about what just happened when a man sat down next to the biker and asked, "Are you a real biker?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

:blink: :huh: :unsure: :shifty: :biggrin: :yum:

I think I met that guy last night...

American Girl

There could be worse fates than to be a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Looks like ya'll are just two peas in a pod. lol.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Me three! I guess this means I can go pull out my Melissa Ethridge CDs again. :clap:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Be right over....

oh crap. getting evil glare from urednecku. turning around...

American Woman

Site Supporter
I'm gonna have to interfere here.....Bob is.....well Bob.....
PG will kick your a$$ over Bob. So tread lightly

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm gonna have to interfere here.....Bob is.....well Bob.....
PG will kick your a$$ over Bob. So tread lightly

OK so PG kicks ass over Bob, redneck kicks ass over AG... how can we have fun here...
Oh... and you said that redneck would not say anything and let AG deal with her OWN messes...:whistling:

American Girl

OK so PG kicks ass over Bob, redneck kicks ass over AG... how can we have fun here...
Oh... and you said that redneck would not say anything and let AG deal with her OWN messes...:whistling:

Actually, he's been really good about that lately...I can see him wanting to say something or stop me from walking out the door, but he's kept his head and let me sow my wild oats.

Thanks Dad! I'm proud of ya! :thumb:
Although I know there's gonna be an "I told you so" later...

Gerard

"You have to"
Site Supporter
A biker went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. She turned to the biker and asked, "Are you a real biker?" He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life on Harleys. My momma was pregnant with me when she rode on the back of my Daddy's Harley, then as a little boy I rode on the back with my Daddy until I finally got my own Harley. I've been riding a Harley ever since. So yes, I guess I am a real biker."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women; when I shower, watch TV, eat, whatever, everything seems to make me think of women." Then she got up and left.

The biker was thinking about what just happened when a man sat down next to the biker and asked, "Are you a real biker?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

:blink: :huh: :unsure: :shifty: :biggrin: :yum:

I think I met that guy last night...

:wtf: .... I'm :gay:?? :unsure: