• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SOLD!-1954 Tucker 443 on ebay

Re: 1954 Tucker 443 on ebay

this cat is 20 min. away from me----ive been trying to go look at it---no call back----one text saying bad cel service----not saying its a bad cat---the pics. uuuuuuuum look ok----just strange----wanting to sell it but dont come look at it-----just sayin

tom

GOLD Site Supporter

Just checked the listing and it is closed by the seller. Anyone know who bought it?

PJL

Seems odd that Miss Pontoon knows what it sold for when the Ebay listing doesn't mention the final price. ;-)

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't you know how fairy tales work? Turning Omaha orange pumpkins into beautiful coaches fit for a princess coming to a snoball near you!

Wait until you see my Emperor's New Tucker I will bring to McCall.....

Kristi Kt-4

Not positive that the Princess has this one coming home.... Company records show that the Princess was a previous owner of this machine! :hammer: