• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ANYTHING for SALE in the EAST

slowrider

I am looking for something on the eastern U.S. Want it to use to get in/out of somewhat secluded cabin in western Pa.

not me----I have a jj knane lot 5 min. from me and every time they have cats there ---they are pretty much rotted out junk---if you were looking for a running gear you might do ok ---remember they ride around on a trailer from site to site--and here in the north east as we all know they don't use sand on the roads anymore ---salt and salt only-----one time there was a pb canyon it was nice sold for 30 k-----they had a camoplast trooper with under 200 hours that sat for 5 years before power company had them sell it-----27 k----resort bone yard got it----saw it on there site 75k----nice score there--------the reason they parked the trooper was that they were using it in the summer and kept walking out of the tracks----45 the corners on the cleats helps that problem

this is what iam using in upstate ny---I just bought the sv200 couple weeks ago----it will be getting make over this summer including a new cab ---some people should not work on stuff--(ok iam glad he did lol)-this thing has all kinds of new parts ---but he couldn't get it to run-----runs great now-----the tracker with mattracks is a sweet ride----would like to know more of what your needs are to help you get the right rig ---and something e-z to move around----tracker will go on my racecar trailer---the sv200 needs a deck over trailer----I was out grooming other night with tracker---had a couple friends with me a few beers---thank god for the incar trail/drag cam--or I would have forgot the drag was back there---my e-z pull drag with heated pan works great

Attachments

• sv 200 018.jpg
    sv 200 018.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 382
  • sv 200 024.jpg
    sv 200 024.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 368