• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

wts stretch limo on tracks

rfx

Built for a movie ,works well (similar to a B12 in operation)small block 350 chev engine automatic trans/ transfercase
$15,000 obo

Attachments

• caddy2.jpg
    caddy2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 862
  • 2014 dec 004.jpg
    2014 dec 004.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 875
  • 2014 dec 005.jpg
    2014 dec 005.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 859

undy

Man, I thought I had weird tastes...

But oh, how I'd love to be out on the snowmobile trails with THAT.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
So whats under the car body for mechanicals??? (more especially the rear differential) Is it just an open rear diff. for a car, or something more robust??

I see expensive looking tracks on the rig. Could be fun with the Swedish bikini team on board with you!!

Regards, Kirk

rfx

The movie was Magoo(I'm the driver) the mechanicals are : an open diff from a one ton (gmc corporate dana knock off) small block with th 350 tranny and transfercase. Steers with the skis like a B12 ,has a drive shaft brake (like a B12)and drum E brakes behind the sprockets. I was told to make this thing for the show and unlike most of the stuff we do ,made it work properly ,knowing I'd probably end up with it. I,m in Vancouver and the thing can be seen here in town if you PM me. Need to get rid of it as I moved and am now paying storage on it.

undy

Need to get rid of it as I moved and am now paying storage on it.

Free Storage for snowcats: My place.

You don't have to get rid of it...:wink:

Think of the money you'd save. You can't afford not to.

rfx

Thanks I didn't have those pics , that's me holding the door open in the second pic , my best side.

rfx

So I still have this and due to a very expensive cabin (house) build need to generate funds so the price is now reduced to $7000 usd . I tried to attach a video of it driving but I guess it was too big , could send it to potential buyers

So I still have this and due to a very expensive cabin (house) build need to generate funds so the price is now reduced to $7000 usd . I tried to attach a video of it driving but I guess it was too big , could send it to potential buyers

yes, that cat is pretty big, fun though I bet? :w00t2:

rfx

Its a conversation starter for sure , but I have a 302 and a sno trac to keep me entertained.

what would it take to get it into the usa------my local county fair bought a truck pulling sled from Canada and at customs they said it was a tulip planter---no tax on ag. stuff----lol-----true story------between customs and shipping--that will be a real sale killer-----iam on the east coast and the track van was something I wanted to buy ----but shipping was a killer-----just sayin

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am going to say it would not take much to get that detroit export back to the homeland...
I brought a full body spryte into US, from canada. Yep it was an off highway tractor. built in the US therefore no duty. You can make a border crossing difficult if you want to, but the forms are straight forward and easy to find on the website. get a receipt and address for the seller and Canada is happy. have a bill of sale and a owners address and the US is happy (with us built products)

throw out or eat the fruit before you get to the border crossing....

rfx

As the unit is mostly custom pieces , you could argue it was a modified car or a sno cat with car pieces on top , which ever would make it easier to get across the line

vintagebike

US border agents made us pressure wash off all the mud, sticking weeds and ice when bringing back two Trackmaster 4VLs from Yellowknife, Northwest Territories last winter. No fees, made in Utah. Bill of sale and a phone call to the seller also.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If hauled by owner is easier if hauled by commercial carrier a different set of rules and fees and broker required

If NAFTA changes in the near future it could have a tariff