• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

mid engine tucker for sale

tucker mid engine---we use this cat on a tubing hill in upstate ny---we bought this 2 years ago ---not having snow last year it didn't get used much---we have been running it this year----its way to big for what we do---all we do is roll the hill and I have been using my tracker on mattracks---this machine is in good shape---here is the deal with it----bad for us good for you---this cat has been in my area for years -----and when a club had it someone got a brain storm to put a 360 jasper motor in it with tbi---so when I bought it I figured that by now someone would have figured out why it runs like crap----and even at the tubing hill there hot shot garage guy----lol-----changed everything---plugs/wires/coil/intake gaskets/fuel/filters/re boot comp./ect.----after spending hours on the net. reading----I took my fuel pressure guage and put it in line so I could see it when driving----15 lbs.----5 lbs. driving it----so I installed a new in tank pump----15 and 15-------runs great /sounds so much better/power is unreal--------ok this cat is 10 min. out of rome ny---rome is in upstate ny--- zip 13440---we are asking 10,500---contact number 315-240-6806--or contact me here---I have some spare parts and books for it---we have snow and a big hill to drive it on if you want to drive it

Attachments

• tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 067.jpg
    tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 067.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 429
  • tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 066.jpg
    tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 066.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 432

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I like those machines even though the cabs are a bit cramped I might like it even better with a b series cummins or a 3116 cat how ever no money for toys right now