• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Trac ST4 street legal

SNOWDOG

Hello,

can someone send me a copy of his street legal registration (vehicle registration and vehicle registration)? Where is the serial number in the chassis of the Snow Trac?

Many Thanks!

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Street legal varies too much locale to locale. You need to find someone in your state/ province who has been there. The number plate is on the rear of the trac. if it is still there. It is NOT a VIN as DMV understands it. I know of no where else the number was stamped (frame etc.)

As an example, Oregon, USA does not license or title snow cats. They are legal, nonconforming users the same as farm tractors.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Klaus
some snowcat have been licensed for roads in the US but with restrictions. i bought a pistenbully from California that had plates and license. most are not even registered or titled.
sending your registration to someone isn't a good idea nowdays.

the id plate is on the rear of the snow trac behind the door.