• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where are all the snow trac's

Where are the snow trac's

• Total voters

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
there are 4 in my position on the southern seward peninsula 1 running 2 builders and a parts rig I also have one of my buddys that needs some work in my back yard and a parts hulk. another buddy has 3 at candler with one of them being a trac master and a 3 bander in his front yard down here

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
there are 4 in my position on the southern seward peninsula 1 running 2 builders and a parts rig I also have one of my buddys that needs some work in my back yard and a parts hulk. another buddy has 3 at candler with one of them being a trac master and a 3 bander in his front yard down here

forgot about the other runner that belonged to Vernon Atkinson it now belongs to another buddy of mine.

Micke Valp

Well, mine is in Sweden. About 150 kilometers from "Morgongåva", where Lasse Larsson invented the Snow Trac. Mine is a late one, from 1981, number about 2190. Another one, also late (1980), is just a couple of kilometers from me. That would be about 1.5 miles for you.

And sadly, no snow yet ...

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I knew of 2 in Indiana. I sold mine and lost track of the other one. So its likely there are none left in Indiana.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have 185 st4 and number 11 pistenbully canyon
wasn't this done before?