• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker 2000 engine pre-heat button?

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I would love to see a pic of the onan I have to wonder if it is a ford engine too

labradorshooter

if you want a block heater that year cummins is very easy to install, I believe in 97 for the B series they switched to the ISB style block, both my 97 and 98 cummins are ISB style blocks anyways, they have 3 frost plugs on the side of the block instead of 4 and right behind the oil filter is a 3/4" NPT plug for a block heater so you dont have to mess around with getting a old frost plug out. take the pipe plug out and screw in a heater and your done. part number for a zero start brand 750Watt is 3500022. the 8.3L C series use the same style heater thats 1000 watts but I'm unsure if the element is longer to a point of not fitting, the 1000 watt part number is 3500032 if someone wants to try it. I have two 750 watt heaters in mine, A screw in one and a frost plug style ( part number 3500030) that way I have a choice of running one overnight at home or running both for a fast warm up at the camp.