• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SEIU member asks black Tea Party member if he has any children that he claims

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiPsNYvntKE"]YouTube - SEIU Protester to Black Tea Partyer: Do You Have Any Children That You Claim?[/ame]

These unions are at it again by attacking minorities that do not follow the pack. And these thugs and other people on the left call the tea party racist?

Oh, and since that is a teacher's strike, can one of them possibly show me a page in any dictionary for the word "emoral" :unsure:

Once again the leftists prove they are the real hypocrites. :hammer:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Uneducated, Unethical, emoral??? Is that not a little bit of racism? I am just asking!

But I think the uneducated meant amoral? Well maybe

Free Dictionary

My money is on "immoral" but either way, it doesn't make any sense (cents? scents?) -- something like thet thar!:hammer: Oh, and why does someone have to have children to understand the issues at stake in Wisconsin? It is a budgetary thing, not a scholastic thing.

Quite a display of literacy (I mean, "litter-acey") from a group supposedly representing teachers!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
why does someone have to have children to understand the issues at stake in Wisconsin? It is a budgetary thing, not a scholastic thing.

You would think teachers with all the schooling they have had would understand it is budgetary? You would think they would be accept what it is for what it is and teach around it. In other words buck up just like the rest of the world is doing.

Quite a display of literacy (I mean, "litter-acey") from a group supposedly representing teachers!

The kid looked too young to be a teacher. If he is a teacher Wow!! For the older white women to make the "do you have any kids" comment as a teacher was poor. Maybe a spur of the moment thing I don't know. However this is where I have a problem with the system and union controlled. There is no way to remove or discipline the bad teachers. And the bad ones are smart enough to know that. I have no problem with the wages and in fact in most cases believe the good teachers are underpaid. Unfortunately the bad teachers keep the wages down and the good teachers are penalized because of it. A person should be paid on his or her own merits.

Many years ago I pulled two of my kids out of public school and moved them to private school. It was during the time of Outcome Based Education. My third one never saw a public school. That is one decision I have never ever thought twice about. My youngest will double major next year. She will do it in less than 5 years and she carried two jobs all the way through college so far. I am also a proponent of the voucher system. This would make schools compete against each other and the result would be better paid teachers and better students. If your school don't cut it, good bye.