• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Volcano As Signal

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
For the Catholics who still aren't convinced that their religion attracts lunatics:

Volcano linked to second coming of Christ, claims Irish 'visionary' Joe Coleman.
joecoleman.jpg

Irish spiritual healer Joe Coleman says the Virgin Mary has been back in touch with him and revealed that the volcanic ash cloud currently covering Europe will get worse and is directly related to the second coming of Christ.
Coleman claims that the ash cloud is part of a series of events that will occur before Mary's next scheduled visit to Knock on May 11 at 2 p.m. local time.
Among the other things due to happen are ‘crosses in the sky' that will be visible to thousands and "new moons that have never been seen before with the naked eye will be seen."
Joe sez:
"I realize that by going public like this I am opening myself up to public ridicule and scorn. Personally I have been shocked by the messages and how strong they have become lately and it pains me to have to make these revelations. However, people will accept the truth of the messages I receive because they will see the proof with their own eyes very shortly."
Right, Joe. If your "visions" weren't religious in nature, you'd be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Red

Come on that's better than the "cleric" in Iran blaming the "western' "lose" women and their attire as the cause of all the earthquakes! Maybe the tremors he's feeling are something moving besides the ground?

Lia

Banned
Trust me, we ain't got more'n one Moon circumnavigating Earth! And, if'n the Ash Cloud is getting worse, how come my Great Aunt Honoria was finally able to get back into the country yesterday, after a 10 day vacation turned into a fortnight, when they lifted the ban on Airports?

Absolute twaddle!

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Trust me, we ain't got more'n one Moon circumnavigating Earth! And, if'n the Ash Cloud is getting worse, how come my Great Aunt Honoria was finally able to get back into the country yesterday, after a 10 day vacation turned into a fortnight, when they lifted the ban on Airports?

Absolute twaddle!

Had to be alien space ships, right after they lit off the volcano with a Vucan death ray...

How is that for a conspiracy theory!:flowers:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Come on that's better than the "cleric" in Iran blaming the "western' "lose" women and their attire as the cause of all the earthquakes! Maybe the tremors he's feeling are something moving besides the ground?

Well... there are some women that can make the heaven and earth move....:whistling:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Yep!! I can vouch for that! I've seen 'em in working woman's latest thread on shopping at Walmart!! :yum:

Oh, those ones, the earth is moving from all the guys running to get out of the way...:drama: