• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

We need a change !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Dear Mr. President of FF Snow cats section .
It has been brought to my attention that the "picture header" on the opening page in the "SnowCat Section" only has pictures of Snow Trac's .

This is completely unacceptable .

Changes should be made forthwith .

This may have been fine when there was only one snowcat member ( you).
The general Snowcat membership would like to see a real representation of Snowcats added and I am prepared to supply you with many fine pictures of the #1 "American Made" ,"best there ever was" ,Kristi Snowcat !

Maybe even one picture of those lessor brands like Mtnpooper has too .

Sincerely,
BigAl
President & CEO... & bottle washer
"The New Kristicat Company"

CC: (All lessor brand snowcat owners)

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Allen, and all others. We are able to change those photos, and obviously they have been at the top of the page for a very long time.

Why don't we have members who own Tuckers, Thiokol, Bombardier, Kristi, etc machines submit their favorite photo of their machine for consideration to replace some of the photos we have heading up the top of the Snowcat page. We can pick the best photos to represent each of the brands and make a change.

Doc has to make the change, but we'd need to give him the photos so I say it would be best to simply post favorite photos in this thread. We can then pick from those photos!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ahhh ... geez ... That was way to easy ????:confused2:
Ok ,I think I may have the best looking Kristi KT7 anywhere :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: .... I think I do anyway .
Let me put her tracks on and I will send you some pictures later this week .
Also I will send some pictures of a KT3 which there are more of .
Thank you Mr. President .....

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Allen,
When you take those photos, make sure that you remove the KT7 from its trailer and carefully park it near some snow so it looks like it is actually a working snowcat :moon:

We will all pretend it does, heck, the Snow Trac, Tucker, Thiokol and Bombardier owners will probably even form a chorus and make fake engine sounds while you play with your little joysticks :yum: It will be a beautiful sight, all the owners of real snowcats, gathered in a semi-circle around the Krusty KT7, singing in unision. Perhaps your theme song can be "I think it can I think it can" :blahblah:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum: :yum:
Good idea Bob. Let me know once the new photos are selected and I'll do my thing. :D

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Doc said:
:yum: :yum:
Good idea Bob. Let me know once the new photos are selected and I'll do my thing. :D

Doc !:mad: :( :confused:

I am not faking a picture of my KT7 for you to post and I don't care what Bob says.:moon:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Allen, while the photo is being taken, would you prefer a chorus snowcat owners singing "Vroom Vroom" sounds or do you like "grrrr sputter sputter click hmmm click" better?

I can't wait for this photo :weneedpic

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe the photos could scroll to include a wider array of photos, or maybe that would cosume to much space just a thought...................

Well time to go paint the BR400, I swear Bombardier must have owned stock in the Bondo coporation some of the factory bondo was 3/8" thick......

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
PBinWA said:
Thiokol | Tucker | Aktiv | Bombardier | Kristi |VMC

I think it's important for all of our sanity to keep Al's ego in check! :whistle:

Well:mad: . Thats just mean ....

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
:wtf: Wait a cotton picken moment! There is no way in HELL that I will stand by and let a Kristi Disgrace the heading of our wonderful REAL snowcat forums! What the hell Bob and Doc. That was BigAl who wants the change! Have you two lost it? I mean since when did you two EVER listen to that guy? What the hell happend when I was gone?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Get ready, we have some changes coming!

Within a few days we will begin to split apart the Repair & Restoration into 2 different forums. Repair, Parts & Problems will become 1 forum. And a new forum will be formed for Restoration and Upgrade Projects.

Splitting the Repair & Restoration Forum into 2 different Forums will make it easier to find things in the future and should help us keep track of the progress of projects we have been watching. The change will start late this week, it may take a few days to move all the threads to their new homes, so things may be a bit confusing for a few days.

As for the photos of BigAl's Kristi stuck in a puddle of melted snow in a parking lot . . . well, we are still waiting for those! But when they arrive we will change some things at the top of the Snowcat Page.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
So we are no longer going to post the staged photos of BigAls KT7 on the snow (after the snow tracs drugg it there). OK. Thanks Bob