• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sweet look'n 442 on eBay

Vance

Looks very clean!! In NY. Note the buy it now in the ad. I've already got mine and this is too far for me....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=320040195249&rd=1

Vehicle Description

This is in very good shape, Engine runs great, many new components. This a two man cab with a bed to hold gear and then some. I bought it to use on my property but have since sold my property and no longer have use for it. It is constructed partly of aircraft type alluminum and only weighs approx 3500 and is only 6.4 ft wide and will fit down most trails. It can easily fit on most car haulers and brought to most locations. It has a Chysler 300 gas engine and 1/2 ton axles. This is a full articulating machine where both axles turn and the cab can roll laterally. Imagine yourself this winter hitting the deepest snow in a heated cab. Buy it now for $5000 or bid untill the reserve is met.

3e_1.JPG

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
If it only was not located in NY. It would cost another 3K to get it to the west. Does look nice though!!!!!!:cool2: Anyone gonna be in NY with a large enough trailer that can haul this Tucker snow cat back out west cheap?:hide:

mak2

Golly, I wish we got a little more snow in the winter. Where I live it gets too cold to fish 4 months per year but not cold enough for ice fishing, Occassionally we get enough snow to use 4WD on the highway but not often. I probably would have a hard time convinceing the wife I just needed one of those things. But man do thye look cool.

koz

Nice lookin' machine ... if only I had the extra $$$$. I might have to go look at it though as it's less than 20 minutes from my house.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
koz said:
I might have to go look at it though as it's less than 20 minutes from my house.
If you go look at it, take a camera. It would sure be nice to get some better photos to get a better idea of the condition. A couple dents are visible but overall condition looks pretty nice. It would also be nice to get an assessement of its condition from someone who is NOT the seller.
It would be nice to see the interior condition, engine condition, etc. :weneedpic

kewx

mtntopper said:
If it only was not located in NY. It would cost another 3K to get it to the west. Does look nice though!!!!!!:cool2: Anyone gonna be in NY with a large enough trailer that can haul this Tucker snow cat back out west cheap?:hide:

I have a truck heading to the midwest hauling a 1642 in a couple of weeks and it is coming from VT.
I don't know how this could be coordinated though. I'd guess that first, you'd have to buy that 442A, then call Starr's Trucking and arrange for them to pick up a second machine on their way down from VT. Mine will be dropped in Janesville Wisconsin. Then they could come out west....
But hey,... sounds complicated, eh?
kw

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
kewx said:
/////////////

Just traded one just like this for a Sno-Kitten.
kw
A man with his priorities in the correct place!!!

So where are the photos of the new kitty cat?:nopics:

kewx

B_Skurka said:
A man with his priorities in the correct place!!!

So where are the photos of the new kitty cat?:nopics:
//
My pal Warren sold off his 442 for a SnoKitten. We're going to fetch it Nov. 9th in VT. I'll have photos then.
kw

docmaple

TO KEWX IS THE TRUCK THAT YOU HAVE GOING TO WISCONSIN HEADING BACK EAST? I HAVE A SKIDOZER IN GREENBAY THAT I CANT SEEM TO GET SHIPPED TO NE. OHIO. CAN YOU HELP? THANKS DOCMAPLE

P

Pigtails

kewx said:
/////////////

Just traded one just like this for a Sno-Kitten.
kw

Wow, I haven't seen one of those in a "long" time. We had a olds 442 in the early 70's.. It's was alot of fun. :applause: But now we have our toys too..