• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dad's Bombadier: What is it? What's it worth?

Howdy,
My dad is in his 90's. It is time to clean out his shop. He's owned this Bombadier for years. We need information.
What year it is?
What Model?
Though it drove years ago, it hasn't for years. What type engine is it?
We want to find a new home for it (and help pay assisted living bills). What is something like this worth?
It is located in Wisconsin. My dad and sisters live there. I'm the son/brother trying to find out information.

I'll now try to post photos. I can be reached at a495dean@gmail.com
Bombadier2.jpg

Bombadier6.jpg

Bombadier1.jpg

I don't seem to be able to get the photos to post. Please copy and paste these URL's to see the photos.

Thanks.
Dean 406-579-9444

I would like to thank all of you who helped me with information on the year, model, price and general information on my dad's bombadier.

Interestingly enough, unlike a Model A Ford discussion board that I participate on, all except one reply came via private e-mail.

FYI, a local man purchased the Bombadier. He was the first to see it and readily agreed to the $2500 price we had agreed to offer it at.

Several people on this board helped with price suggestions. Another couple of folks on this board wanted to buy it. To be fair, we figured that we would come up with a price and go down the list in order until we had a buyer.

Perhaps we didn't get every penny possible but it does have a good home, we have a few more dollars for my dad and there is one less thing that we have to deal with.

Again, thanks for all the help.

Dean