• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

89 SW48 filter #s

Hi Guys,
Just picked me up a nice little 89 Bombardier SW48 with the ford 4.9 gas engine. I have wanted one of these forever and this one came along and the previous owner put a ton of work into it has a few little issues I will sort out but overall really nice only has 975 hrs on the clock. my question is i have all the parts manuals and owners but they dont list filter numbers for both the engine and the hydrolic filter . does anyone have the filter numbers for both of these . I want to give it a good service before plowing snow this winter.

thanks Mike

Attachments

• bombi11.jpg
    bombi11.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 177

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I love those tracks if I was to get an sw machine that would be the style I would want