• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Want to commercially operate my 601

I am the proud owner of a low-hour Thiokol 601. My dad and I bought it a few years ago just to mess around with, but this year we thought that we would see if we could get permitted to haul skiers/riders in our home state of Colorado. It is proving exceedingly difficult to do this. Anybody tried this in CO or anywhere else?

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
In the parks you do but in the bush where I am I have freedom to point and go. I try to stick to the trails that way if some thing happens its more likely some will be along to find me.

I wish there was bush in CO... I am trying to find a private landowner that would let me run something on his property now. Just running the cat is fine just about anywhere. It is the part where you want to make money with it that is the problem.

Aaron Tucker

any luck with a permit yet ? ive thought about opening a catskinng tour . they make good money at vail pass. i live in colorado springs