• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB Bombardier Bombi BR100

jhlbw

Hi,
I am looking to buy a Bombardier BR100 or Bombi, doesnt need to be in great condition (restoration project is OK), looking to spend $10000 at the most. I am in NH, but I dont mind driving a few hundred miles... Let me know

Jonathan

vthighland

Jonathon,

I have a 1976 Bombi located in MA priced at $7,500. If interested I can provide more details.

attachment.php

Mark

jhlbw

Mark,
Looks good, can you send a few pics and maybe some specs... I was hoping for more of a BR100 with wider tracks, but this might be better for manuverability...

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
There is a diesel powered one of those in WI. had the Winter tracks. I last saw it for sale on another Grooming website. Kozs snow grooming links.
happy hunting.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
There is a diesel powered one of those in WI. had the Winter tracks. I last saw it for sale on another Grooming website. Kozs snow grooming links.
happy hunting.

I thought that one sold the diesel one thought it was going to Canada or is that a different one

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Different one, The Diesel Bombi went to a local club in trade/purchase for a tucker.

The north to alaska deal is also diesel, however that diesel is a pack master.

The new Bombi owner contacted me a few weeks back that he wishes to sell the machine. (that is before we had the big snow fall that recently melted)???

jhlbw

I like mark's machine alot (I am going to look at it next week), anyone have one with hydraulics already installed for a plow? Also winter tracks would be a big plus! No drag needed, but plow would be nice... I would like a gas job, since I know how to work on them!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i have this one in my back yard the owner wants 13 k for it but it's quite a ways from you out here in western alaska

Attachments

• around nome 001.jpg
    around nome 001.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 2,925