• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1982 full cab Bombi for sale

blt

Hard to find factory 5 passenger cat with Ford 4 cyl. and 4 speed transmission with 292 hrs on it. It has winter tracks, front winch, heater and a large front rack. Differential and brakes look real good and it runs great. Located in Ellensburg. Washington. $13,000

Attachments

• bombi 008.jpg
    bombi 008.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 5,073
  • bombi 009.jpg
    bombi 009.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 4,779
  • bombi 010.jpg
    bombi 010.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 4,744
  • bombi 011.jpg
    bombi 011.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 4,754
  • bombi 007.jpg
    bombi 007.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 4,754

Mustang

Great! May I give you a call later this afternoon or this evening blt? My questions are about condition and size of the machine. If you could email me your phone number to randy.barron@gmail.com, that would be great.
Thanks,
Mustang

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Azak we have one here localy for sale it has the 3 man cab looks to be in great condition the machine did not work out well for the owners use. if you are interested pm me

Andy Mitchell

Hard to find factory 5 passenger cat with Ford 4 cyl. and 4 speed transmission with 292 hrs on it. It has winter tracks, front winch, heater and a large front rack. Differential and brakes look real good and it runs great. Located in Ellensburg. Washington. $13,000

I am not sure that my last response reached you, so I will repeat it. I am interested in making you an offer for your Bombi. Please respond to this e-mail, or call me at 805.680.8802. Thanks, Andy

Ski Fischer

$25,000 for everything.
The Cat: 1983 Pisten Bully PB060DR (similar to a 70); 5237hrs; 2 stick, Hydrostatic drive(Min-Max MPH 0-~10); Mercedes OM616 four-cylinder diesel (71hp @ under 2gal/hr diesel consumption); 12volt system; Auxiliary hydraulics have been removed from cat and are not in my possession. Interior excellent; Exterior good (some surface rust above rear window, Aluminum decking warped) Track belting is spliced and dependable, New (2013) refurbished Fall-Line sprockets. No frame cracks present or repairs to frame have been conducted. Very clean, mechanically sound machine that has fresh filters and oils throughout (2013 or <10hrs).

108"YTS Ginzu: 108" steel frame YTS Ginzu with low use. Twin electric track setters, Custom transport wheels/frame (manually operated), Custom pintle ring/lunette for adjusting hitching height and tongue length.

The Roller: 84" x 24" diameter roller (94" total width); Integrated wiring harness to be used with or without Ginzu. Great for packing down early snow fall. Actually, the combination helps reduce the bridging of snow/ice in front of ginzu knifes.

Dimensions: Snowcat- 85"wide, 124" long, 84" tall (4200 lbs); Ginzu 108"; Roller 84" x 24" dia., 94"frame width, 80" total length.
Entire snowcat with attachments coupled measure 27'. Possible to get length to 24' for transporting on trailer.

$25,000 for everything.
The Cat: 1983 Pisten Bully PB060DR (similar to a 70); 5237hrs; 2 stick, Hydrostatic drive(Min-Max MPH 0-~10); Mercedes OM616 four-cylinder diesel (71hp @ under 2gal/hr diesel consumption); 12volt system; Auxiliary hydraulics have been removed from cat and are not in my possession. Interior excellent; Exterior good (some surface rust above rear window, Aluminum decking warped) Track belting is spliced and dependable, New (2013) refurbished Fall-Line sprockets. No frame cracks present or repairs to frame have been conducted. Very clean, mechanically sound machine that has fresh filters and oils throughout (2013 or <10hrs).

108"YTS Ginzu: 108" steel frame YTS Ginzu with low use. Twin electric track setters, Custom transport wheels/frame (manually operated), Custom pintle ring/lunette for adjusting hitching height and tongue length.

The Roller: 84" x 24" diameter roller (94" total width); Integrated wiring harness to be used with or without Ginzu. Great for packing down early snow fall. Actually, the combination helps reduce the bridging of snow/ice in front of ginzu knifes.

Dimensions: Snowcat- 85"wide, 124" long, 84" tall (4200 lbs); Ginzu 108"; Roller 84" x 24" dia., 94"frame width, 80" total length.
Entire snowcat with attachments coupled measure 27'. Possible to get length to 24' for transporting on trailer.

Maybe this forum, others and youself would be best served if you started a new, entirely separate thread about this machine for sale - with pictures