• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump out

loboloco

That's at least one more idiot out of the race. Huckaphony also bailed. Now if we could just get Romney to go home, the field would be clear for somebody with a little integrity and intelligence to run. And maybe we could convince the Dems to rid themselves of Odummy and Birdbrain and run candidates from their side that are able to tie their own shoes without a teleprompter. Actual intelligence or integrity would be a bit much to ask of the Dems though.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Rumor was Trump never had any intentions of actually running. It was free publicity for him and his Celebrity Apprentice show. All for ratings. I would not put it past him.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Rumor was Trump never had any intentions of actually running. It was free publicity for him and his Celebrity Apprentice show. All for ratings. I would not put it past him.

I read I think in MSN that NBC said if he runs they pull his show or him with another person so Trump backed off.

loboloco

Yeah Celebrity Apprentice is much more important than the Presidency.:ermm:

:biggrin:
Heck, I would rather run tractors and work wood than be president. Don't remember who said it, but this quote says it all:
"If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve."

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Heck, I would rather run tractors and work wood than be president. Don't remember who said it, but this quote says it all:
"If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve."

LBJ on a third term