• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

REPORT: COP WHO DISCOVERED HE IS 18% BLACK SUES POLICE & CITY FOR RACISM

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
REPORT: COP WHO DISCOVERED HE IS 18% BLACK SUES POLICE & CITY FOR RACISM
MAY 9, 2017
SJW17 COMMENTS2 MIN READ
The police department and city of Hastings, Michigan have reportedly been served with a lawsuit by an officer who claims he was subject to racial jokes after discovering and revealing he is 18% African-American.

According to CBS affiliate, Hastings Police Sergeant Cleon Brown discovered his heritage through Ancestry.com.

The outlet cites Brown’s attorney Karie Boylan, who alleges that after Brown shared news of his African-American heritage with his coworkers, they began doing things like walking by him chanting “Black Lives Matter” and pumping their fists.

“As soon as my client told the others, the higher-ups in the city, that he was African-American, they thought it was a joke,” says Boylan according to CBS.

“There was one instance where my client was talking to the [now former] mayor and the mayor – upon learning that my client was 18% African-American – proceeded to tell him a racist joke using the (n-word).”

She further claims that, at Christmas time, one of Brown’s co-workers put a black Santa on the man’s stocking marked with 18%.

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/05/police-sue-racism/

Attachments

• 18percentBlack.png
    18percentBlack.png
    347.3 KB · Views: 70

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What percentage of black does it take to be able to claim you are a minority? If we all got tested and found the majority of us have some mixed blood would that pretty much shut down the ACLU and all the racism BS? What do you think?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Sue the Police and the City???? I think that he should sue his great, great grand daddy for parking his pecker somewhere it wasn't supposed to be. Just sayin'.