• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Funny PM at the other place

jwstewar

Received a PM at the other place today. Normally I wouldn't share a PM, but in this case I don't think they'll mind.:D :applause: I thought I would die laughing. They have no posts, but I'll be it won't be too long before they are with the Junkman.:hide: :yum:

Attachments

• yes.jpg
    yes.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 161

jwstewar

Somehow I missed the second part of it, but here it is:

Attachments

• superior.jpg
    superior.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 160

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
jwstewar said:
Amazingly enough, it is gone from my Inbox already.:respect: :D :puke1: :toilet:

You must have deleted it........they NEVER read PM's.

I questioned why my total PM showed 51 at one time, but I could only access and read 30 some. I was told it was because I had deleted some I forgot about. If I freakin deleted them, why did they still show up unless they were hiding them? I then was told they had no idea why it showed like that. The next day they were gone totally.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I didn't get any of them. I feel left out!

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
I didn't get any of them. I feel left out!

Sure you did, I emailed you a copy...

**edit**

Hey, you know something funny? I didn't delete the "odd" PM I got there, but it has been deleted for me. I wish they would hurry and finish going through all my PM's. I now show that I have 593 'unread' PM's out of about 1500 in my inbox. That's strange because I didn't receive nearly 600 PM's this week....

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo said:
Sure you did, I emailed you a copy...

**edit**

Hey, you know something funny? I didn't delete the "odd" PM I got there, but it has been deleted for me. I wish they would hurry and finish going through all my PM's. I now show that I have 593 'unread' PM's out of about 1500 in my inbox. That's strange because I didn't receive nearly 600 PM's this week....
Yes, technically you did "forward" what you got to me via email. But from reading over there it seems like there were quite a few folks (like you) who got them directly from someone.

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
OhioTC18 said:
You must have deleted it........they NEVER read PM's.

I got a notice of a PM when I logged on this afternoon. Went to read it and it had apparently been replaced with a notice:

REMOVED FOR TOS VIOLATION

What does that mean?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
ghautz said:
I got a notice of a PM when I logged on this afternoon. Went to read it and it had apparently been replaced with a notice:

What does that mean?

TOS is "Terms of Service" That place has both written and unwritten TOS policies.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Yes, technically you did "forward" what you got to me via email. But from reading over there it seems like there were quite a few folks (like you) who got them directly from someone.

Gees, I don't get any thanks for keeping you in the loop?! :respect: I mean, c'mon on, I wouldn't want you to miss out on anything. Unless, of course, you are implying that only low life people like me got the "special" PM's...:horsepoop:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo said:
Unless, of course, you are implying that only low life people like me got the "special" PM's...:horsepoop:

Implying? No, I was stating the obvious :poke:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
ghautz said:

What does that mean?

So much for "Private Messages" being private. I wonder if they read all of them or just some of them...... Junk.....

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
JimR said:
They even edit half assed swear words in PM's

That is done automatically by the software. This site has the same thing for certain words such as **** and ****.... Junk....