• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

UNA-TRACK replacement tracks?

leiavara

Does anyone have any idea where we can get replacement tracks made for our set of UNA-TRACKS? Ours are deteriorated: cracked and splitting. We know the original manufacturer is long out of business. Thanks.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
you might try cammoplast or soucy they make replacement traacks for cushman tracksters

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Could you get a pic of links closeup i have some sections that are similar.

leiavara

That would be fabulous! I don't have the tracks here but am uploading some stock photos that might help. Let me know if these are helpful. When I get over to our storage, I'll take actual photos.
Dittos on the "hoping for change"! CRAP is an understatement.

Attachments

• UNA-TRACKS.pdf
    247.3 KB · Views: 217

leiavara

So Sorry! I don't know why the wrong file was attached but here are the correct photos of the Una-Tracks!

Attachments

• UNA-TRACKS 1.jpg
    UNA-TRACKS 1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 460
  • UNA-TRACKS 2.jpg
    UNA-TRACKS 2.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 463
  • UNA-TRACKS 3.jpg
    UNA-TRACKS 3.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 463
  • UNA-TRACKS 4.jpg
    UNA-TRACKS 4.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 450

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lay a tape on them I think mine are too narrow. I will try to measure mine in am at the shop. I believe the ones I have are 14-16 in wide yours look wider. Mike

Have you compared them to a bearcat snowmobile track wild shot I know..... But 20x156 total????

leiavara

The tracks are 18" wide. They were originally made of 26 segments, each one was 6"x18", joined by spring steel rods so you could replace individual segments economically.