• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bitcoin, who's got it ?

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I have over doubled my money in the last year. Wish I had actually invested more than a small gamble in it. It's volatile so don't expect to use it as a primary investment material. I liken it to the stock market.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was watching it few years ago and wanted to own one. The concept is fascinating ..

Risky. Right when I was going to buy one the MT.GOX exchange failure happened and that was it.

Sticking with mutual funds, sticks I know , and the sno cat trade!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was watching it few years ago and wanted to own one. The concept is fascinating ..

Risky. Right when I was going to buy one the MT.GOX exchange failure happened and that was it.

Sticking with mutual funds, sticks I know , and the sno cat trade!

Can't go wrong with Sno Cats :clap:

Bitcoin has taken a tumble. Looks like it might even be ready to take a crash.

IF I owned some I'd be a seller and grab my profits now. If it does not crash, the current tumble looks like it might just become a buying opportunity?

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I've read two stories recently that said Bitcoin was crashing. Still hasn't erased anything I gained in the last month. The biggest threat won't be evident until Trump's policies are in play. Lots of Chinese and Indian interest in btc recently due to their financial policies.

Of course I don't have anything in btc that I can't afford to lose. If you store your btc in your own secure wallet it is safe from things like the Mt Gox fiasco.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess the end of 2011 was the time to get in and three weeks ago the time to sell a 5000 dollar investment then,(2011) was worth 1.2 million three weeks ago!

Better than snowcats, I have some that I bought in 2011 that are worth the same as what I paid then. :shifty: but I have not done anything with them either in all fairness

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I noticed that someone dumped 2 billion worth of silver yesterday.
I didn't know that but it explains why silver dropped close to 4% yesterday.
Follow the red line.

silver.gif