• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Greta Van Susteren leaving Fox News

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Greta's leaving, Anna Kooiman is gone and Gretchen settled for 20 million and an apology from Ailes.
I did not realize Ailes had left in July after Gretchen Carlson's sexual harassment suit ...seems to have caused a domino effect.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Maria Molina (their morning weather person) is leaving as Fox as well.

I didn't catch where she was going from here.

IIRC Anna Cooiman is moving to Australia as her husband got a job there.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Anna should have gotten the job Ainsley Airhart has now. Weekday mornings on the curvy couch. She would not be moving to Australia if she had been selected for that spot (my guess).

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Andrea what's her name is gone from The Five also. Of course she is following the course of Gretchen in the hope cashing in like she did.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
It will be a happy day when I read that blowhard, pontificating asshat Bill O'Reilly is gone.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Never watched more than 5 minutes of Greta's show. Then again, I really never watched any of the evening shows on FOX at all.

I do like the afternoon news/semi-personality show with Bret Beir (sp?)

I also like THE FIVE

But I don't see any of them anymore since I cut down my Satellite TV package to the bare minimum. Got tired of paying for what I didn't use.

It will be a happy day when I read that blowhard, pontificating asshat Bill O'Reilly is gone.
DITTO

The short bits of him that I have see made me want to choke him through the TV set. But he used to have a guy named Jesse Waters on as a "reporter" who did some fun things. If I was channel surfing and saw Jesse on I would stop.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Never watched more than 5 minutes of Greta's show. Then again, I really never watched any of the evening shows on FOX at all.

I do like the afternoon news/semi-personality show with Bret Beir (sp?)

I also like THE FIVE

But I don't see any of them anymore since I cut down my Satellite TV package to the bare minimum. Got tired of paying for what I didn't use.

DITTO

The short bits of him that I have see made me want to choke him through the TV set. But he used to have a guy named Jesse Waters on as a "reporter" who did some fun things. If I was channel surfing and saw Jesse on I would stop.

Waters world is still on from time to time. I have caught it on youtube as I got rid of cable all together.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Fox news sucks. Gave them up a couple of years ago. Ailes was (is) a tub of sh*t. Fat prick with power who liked to throw his weight around. (no pun) The only reason I care to see Fox survive would be to counter the overwhelming number of liberal outlets that feed the brainwashed members of our society.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Fox is on 24x7 at my work in the break area / cafeteria. So I do see the morning 'fox and friends' a few times a week. And .... I have recorded OReily and watched the parts of his show that interested me. Can't do that anymore as the election is to close and it's bla bla bla bla bla ....over and over. I can't handle any news bs lately. It's not news, it's spin.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Fox news sucks. Gave them up a couple of years ago. Ailes was (is) a tub of sh*t. Fat prick with power who liked to throw his weight around. (no pun) The only reason I care to see Fox survive would be to counter the overwhelming number of liberal outlets that feed the brainwashed members of our society.

I have seen them go for the republican establishment over and over again. They kept Karl Rove who is an asshole as far as I'm concerned. I liked the FIVE when I had cable but don't miss any of the news from them anymore.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I watch O'Reilly's talking points at the start of the show occasionally but that's about it. His pompous "manner" just grates on me. The same with "what's her name" and Hannity. If it's raining and I can't be outside, I will switch on for the afternoon shows but not usually for too long.

In fact, I haven't watched Fox News much in the last several months at all. It's all the S-O-S, different day crapolla.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I watch Fox & Friends (have it on in the background) in the morning. Not so much after about 8AM.

For those that like Jesse Watters, he has his own show on now. Not sure if it's weekly or monthly but IIRC, it's on Sunday nights. Here's some clips.
http://insider.foxnews.com/tag/watters-world/