• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

KUBOTA RTV 1100 Grooming ?

Thiokol2track

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Has anyone been grooming with a RTV 1100 yet ??? We are expecting delivery of ours with the mattracks, and preparing to build our drag, I was looking for some feedback.:poke:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This might be a better question asked over at Koz's Snowgrooming Forums. His site is dedicated to professional and club trail grooming and there have been some discussions on using UTVs (both Polaris and Kubota brands) over at his forums. As the RTV 1100 is a newer model, there may be references to older models.

Deerlope

I recently talked with a guy from Sartoga county in New York that last year was grooming 51 miles with an 1100 with Soucy tracks on it. I was chatting with him to get his opinion on the Soucy tacks. So now I will be taking delivery of a set at the end of Nov. for my RTV 900.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I hope it works out. Please post some pictures. There is one around here that has tracks. I believe he sold his tracks. I will go by his house Friday and see if he still has them.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Check out the RTV forum section on www.compacttractorreview.com
That's probably the biggest RTV forum and has a lot of 1100 owners. I don't recall if there is anyone grooming but it's worth making a visit.