• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS 74 Thiokol 1201C

59muskeg

Selling a 1974 1200C Spryte. Excellent shape. 32 inch J grouser tracks, ford 300 industrial six, ford C6 transmission( rebuild last winter ) OC12 rear diff with drop boxes, new red dot heater, new fuel pump, new extended sump oil pan. New HEI distributed, new plugs, new wires, fuel tank spotless 40 gal, rebuilt carb, new torque converter, all aluminum wheels, all inner bearings and outer bearings and races new, all new wheel seals, new alpine front tires foam filled, all other tires are good, new stainless rear steering cylinders, new alternator and belts one wire style, engine runs strong, steers great, many more new parts. Custom plow made from a Thiokol AC3700. Complete new electric over hydraulic system. Many more new parts. Cat is located near Billings MT. Not desperate, do not have to sell. $12,000.00. Will be going in craigslist soon. Will not last long in this area just before winter. Call Doug @ 603-991-4097.

59muskeg

image.jpg

I think you have one of the best all around snow cats for both personal and utility too. I know I loved mine. Good luck with the sale.

Thefatsquatch

Muskeg, if you are still on here, can you let me know what stall rpm that torque converter was? I got a 2100 with a Spryte WT chassis, and I am converting to automatic. Partly for the drivability and partly for the Park function. I have no idea what stall I should be running at, and I am worried it will shift really harshly if I set it too high.