• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS Three cats

vintagebike

Well, the barn is just too full so it's time to offer a few for sale. The first will be my 1958 Snow Trac ST4 #58052. It came from Bill and Mary at SnoTrans in 2013. It has a factory replacement 1200 VW engine and has been upgraded to large front wheels with the rotors needed for disc brakes. It will a need partial restoration but starts, runs and drives well. There are no side rails but there is a set in Alaska waiting. I can get more pictures this coming week. I am asking $7500 in McCall, Idaho Please PM if you are interested. image.jpg

Last edited:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems like a deal for non pontoon two tracker. Hope no Tuckers on the chopping block!

That would sell quick back east!

vintagebike

#2 now for sale

Yes, it's a 1969 Tucker 442A with the big Chrysler 265 Flat Six, the 25" engine. Full rear hydraulics. Very nice shape with perfect seats and the full S/W green line gauge set. It will need a few of the lightweight aluminum frame rail panels and one of the floor panels repaired. The drive train is in great shape with tracks and rollers pronounced "good" by the noted authority on such things. I can get you more pics if you send me a PM. $8500 till the snow flies. Don't forget I also have the Snow Trac ST4 for sale.image.jpeg

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know a guy here in Massachusetts that would like it for a new life in New Hampshire. Think shipping cost will be the issue for the deal though. Must be 2K to get it back east?

vintagebike

Some of the folks coming to McCallin' All Cats 2017 are interested in my Snow Cats. If unsold they will be available after the event.