• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Aircraft Quiz

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
[FONT=&quot]What is the biggest advantage of rotary-wing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]aircraft over fixed-wing aircraft ? [/FONT]

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I didn't know the answer either.

Attachments

• aircraft.jpg
    aircraft.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 249

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
the only thing you need to know is that it is me :hammer::hammer::hammer: why do you ask ??? :yum:
Took me awhile to even see anyone else in the pic :biggrin: .

You sure do look like your intentions are good wanting to help the young lady get aboard the chopper , But I notice you dont seem to lend her a hand :w00t2: . Wassup with that ? :brows:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Took me awhile to even see anyone else in the pic :biggrin: .

You sure do look like your intentions are good wanting to help the young lady get aboard the chopper , But I notice you dont seem to lend her a hand :w00t2: . Wassup with that ? :brows:

Well that really wasn't me at all in the pic helping or flying. But there is a time when you just have to let a women help herself ya know. :whistling: