• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker Outing

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Took the Tucker up this weekend and found some powder to play in. Thought I would post some pics.:snow2_smi:

Attachments

• js640_IMG_4238.jpg
    js640_IMG_4238.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 392
  • js640_IMG_4240.jpg
    js640_IMG_4240.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 394
  • js640_IMG_4258.jpg
    js640_IMG_4258.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 389
  • js640_IMG_4299.jpg
    js640_IMG_4299.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 399
  • js640_IMG_4313.jpg
    js640_IMG_4313.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 392
  • js640_IMG_4323.jpg
    js640_IMG_4323.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 391

snowbird

Looks like the Tucker is really throwing up some powdery snow! Thanks for the pictures. How deep do you suppose the snow was in your pictures?

shopman

Sweet pictures - Real Powder & Deep - very jealous! Storms keep missing us here! Don't hesitate to post more to keep our hopes up,,, :clap:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Sweet pictures - Real Powder & Deep - very jealous! Storms keep missing us here! Don't hesitate to post more to keep our hopes up,,, :clap:
don't feel bad we had some good snow but all we have gotten since is wind and it keeps blowing what snow is left out to sea.

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like the Tucker is really throwing up some powdery snow! Thanks for the pictures. How deep do you suppose the snow was in your pictures?
Snowbird, I would have to guess the new powder to be about 20-24 inches deep the Tucker made it seem efortless but when you stepped out in the Tuckers track you could easily sink another 8 to10 inches . I would have to estimate total depth to be in the 3-4 foot range. Had a great time and am always amazed at the abilities of the Tucker. Thanks for the feedback. Hope to get more pics on next outing!!:smile:

Attachments

• js640_IMG_4260.jpg
    js640_IMG_4260.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 271

muley180

Thats awesome! Great pics and no suprise on the ability of the Tucker. What is the goofy A-frame dealy on top of the cab? Also, what year is your machine? Looks a little newer than my 1983 542A. Thanks.

cabinboy

Great pictures, that tucker sure looks like it does real well in the fresh powder. I am starting to like the looks of the tuckers. OH NO !!! What year and model tucker is yours?

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Thats awesome! Great pics and no suprise on the ability of the Tucker. What is the goofy A-frame dealy on top of the cab? Also, what year is your machine? Looks a little newer than my 1983 542A. Thanks.

Muley, to answer your questions, its a 1976 model 1542. The "a-frame dealy" on the roof is actually designed to deflect the tree branches while grooming trails up and over the strobe light. Hope this helps. We had a lot of fun with it. Its snowing here today, looking forward to running it again.:smile: