• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1976 Tucker 1443 - Spokane Craigslist

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very happy with my deal. Hours and miles don't add up in the pics on this one unless missing something.. Maybe the odometer broke. Should be a nice cat for someone. Looks fairly clean and interior is nice.

Maybe the guy has wiggle room. Feel like I have seen that cat and trailer setup before?

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
$26.5K? Even at half the price I wouldn't call it a bargain...

But it does make the 1644 at Tucker, with a 318, and a winch and less than half the hours, etc. at $30K seem almost cheap in comparison.

Track Addict is right; the hours and miles don't add up.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is the stupid question of the day.

Are those R&K *cart* wheels stock?

I have a full set on my 1542. I was told they are not.

Anyhow in the speculating dept.... Hour meters are art, not science.
My tucker has 19,000+ miles and according to the hour meter it averaged 19MPH grooming snow in the UP of Michigan....
With idle-ing time and grooming, 1.5MPH isn't out of line, I might be able to sustain 4.5-6 MPH Grooming, If I go into beast mode and flat foot it 9 MPH is achieved, with glowing exhaust.
Just $.02 worth of banter

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have seen this but had to leave when he showed up. so didn't get to ride with it on the trail.
it is a well cared for tucker.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Shouldn't the nylon ice breakers be on the back ones?

Most of mine say Tucker but if you look at a few they are black with not designation. Two blue ice breakers and two nylon colored yellowish ones.