• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB - Bombardier J5 SW64 Project

Stockman

WTB - Bombardier J5 SW64 Project - like to find a suitable unit for father and son project. It need not be running but I'd be very interested in something original and reasonably complete and reasonably priced located in the North East Region. Thank you for any information.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
WTB - Bombardier J5 SW64 Project - like to find a suitable unit for father and son project. It need not be running but I'd be very interested in something original and reasonably complete and reasonably priced located in the North East Region. Thank you for any information.

We have about 8-10 of them in all different kinds of conditions but not in the
Northeast, we are in Minnesota

If you don't mine crossing the border there for sure are some in Quebec
Check KiJiJi it's like the Canadian version of Craigslist

Stockman

I had a chance to see some of your offerings online! Wish you were closer! Do appreciate your input and I will be keeping you in mind for parts because if I'm lucky enough to find one - we both know what comes next! :smile: