• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1967 tucker $2000

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lol I would turn it into "bit foot" ..every body already has a mudder!

Not sure there is $2K worth of anything Tucker here. Any Tucker expert thinking there are $2K worth of genuine Tucker goodness here?

Regards, Kirk

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Having a few rubber tire Tucker’s I will say there is some value to a rare dually in the right collection!

Attachments

• 0F193F64-B178-458F-A217-0465B6B59086.jpg
    0F193F64-B178-458F-A217-0465B6B59086.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,162

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I figured pontoon princess would snatch this up:yum:

yup mr Vermont, you are right, I only buy junk and lots of junk, that thing is gold to me. easy restoration, I will have it back together in a couple of weeks, happy to take you for a ride...

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
yup mr Vermont, you are right, I only buy junk and lots of junk, that thing is gold to me. easy restoration, I will have it back together in a couple of weeks, happy to take you for a ride...

naw,i seen some nice stuff you bought. But I bet you have a matching pile.

Crossly engines were used in racing cars for many years - apparently they were easy to hop up and were tough motors besides

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
back to the first tucker..... This is the type of guy (the seller) who easily has the the rest of the no good parts on a pile somewhere at his compound... Just speaking a little yooper here.... When an artist has a vision, the unnecessary bits go on skids and the project takes on an identity all its own.
He was making a BIG foot truck, a tucker steering is genius for that type of use.

Lil attempt at humor and optimism

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You guys need to stop posting about this fine deal. He is going to get on the forum and the price will soon double. And mess it up for me.

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You guys are making fun - but wait 'till you need a turntable. Or a couple axles. Or drum to drum differential. Looks to be a 442 and parts are hard to come by.Somebody will make this guy an offer.

Last edited:

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Any idea on how to get it to contact with the individual, the CL post has expired.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Any idea on how to get it to contact with the individual, the CL post has expired.

sorry, I do not have a phone or email for him, he lives on Murray rd in Otis/Orchard area, off river road, very close to state line, lives in the shack behind the nice 2 story house, the price was 1200 in the last ad...

Last edited:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
sorry, I do not have a phone or email for him, he lives on Murray rd in Otis/Orchard area, off river road, very close to state line, lives in the shack behind the nice 2 story house, the price was 1200 in the last ad...

Which house maybe I can help,

Attachments

• 81C1877D-8F05-4E81-B53B-A8A7F1BDD391.jpg
    81C1877D-8F05-4E81-B53B-A8A7F1BDD391.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 319

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Well I had no luck locating this frame, maybe this summer if I head up that way I will look in the area. If anyone hears anything about it I would much appreciate passing on the information. Thanks.