• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker in Maryland on EBAY

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I m heading Wednesday to pick it up ! So I lol take some pics of engine compartment etc

Well if you take the south in direct route home, there is a full cabbed version of that in the upper pennisula of michigan near the clowder get together. it works in a mine and is for sale. it has a v-6 cummins with an automatic in it.

Ajay1118

Do u have contact info for it I have to be at the border no later then 4 pm or I have to wait til the morning ??? Thanxs I'm looking forward to getting this girl home !! Then I would like to find a sno kitten to go with her !!

Ajay1118

I doubt that it is a 8V-71. that engine weights over 2000 lbs. The 4t-53 is around 1100 lbs. and is heavy for a snow machine. The 8V would not get out of the valley but I am sure you could hear it on the mountain tops. The video sounds like the 4-53T to me. But then my hearing is way shot, too much time around 6-71's,eh? Still a great project, love to see it run, and hear it too.

Hey pal I got her home last night ! She's in amazing shape floors frame etc are solid no rust !!! There are two spots of rust on windshield area that's it !!!
Cosmetically the insulation in the cab is brittle and needs removing the seats I don't think are stock so I'll be pulling them out !! I have leather seats that are perfect from a dodge big horn addition dodge 2018 truck and they re heated lol ?
The engine is 4 cylinder and I think it's the 4-53 as it's pretty big !! She sounds amazing !!! The wiring will need some clean up and I want to replace all hoses etc !!! I had so many people taking videos pics yesterday it was crazy !!!

Ajay1118

:thumbup:your so right pal !! I wish I would have known about these wicked machines years ago !!! They are not common sites here in Ontario so people are amazed to see such machines !!! I'm still smiling !! I wanna restore her to her former glory better then new !!! With heated seats lol

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
:thumbup:your so right pal !! I wish I would have known about these wicked machines years ago !!!

I have herd that the fascination with these machines doesn't ease up over time.
Just a rumor though. Be careful what you wish for.