• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

need help finding parts for 91 cu. in ford for 1404 imp

Ok guys heres the verdict. I tore down my engine and its salvageable. There are two parts that I am having little luck finding.
The engine is the 91 cu in v4 ford that was used in the 1404 thiokol imp. I would be interested in used, new or performance replacements. I found an aluminum replacement for the gear but it is 200+. I was hoping someone might have retired one out here and have some parts they will sell.
-Piston
-Cam gear (fiberous)

The piston is 90mm with the 5mm oil ring and I would like either one or a set of 4.

I will also need pan gasket and intake gasket and front timing cover gasket. I can make them worst case but if anyone has one or all of the parts I would be interested.

Everyone on here has been awesome so far, thanks in advance

Anthony