• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Father's Day: What tool to ask for?

Father's Day Gifts

• I ask for a specific thing for Father's Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I take what I get and that is that.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • My family/wife lets me buy my own gift.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
With Mother's Day behind us, and with Father's Day aproaching, I'm in the mood for a new tool. The tool I covet is not a tractor implement, it is not a complex tool, it is not even a power tool.

It's a modified machete called a Woodsman's Pal. I see it advertised in the American Rifleman, and occasionally in other media. It just seems like the right thing for so many jobs around the property that it must be as handy as it looks.

What can I say, my desires are simple?

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 48
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 48
  • paldiag.jpg
    paldiag.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 48

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Can I vote for all 3. I usually will hint at something, take what I get and be glad, even if it is not what I hinted at, and if what I hinted at does not come thru, I usually will buy it anyway.

This year I want some time to get my projects done HERE! Or a new BMW................

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Interesting "gadget" you are looking to get. Can you explain the numbers and what each area of the blade is supposed to do?

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I have the LTC Kurkri and it will cut anything! I do like those Woddmans Pal though. I was planning on getting one for one of my survival kits.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
attachment.php

Cold Steel make some of the best knives in the world! The LTC is second from the bottom.