• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Congratulations Tiger Woods

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
IMO Tiger is a class act. So far, no drug problems that we know of, no raping, pillaging, or shooting people in bars. No dog fighting. No tax evasion. When Fuzzy (I think) suggested that they should serve fried chicken at a banquet, Tiger blew it off, and then went out and whupped all their asses. Congrats.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
IMO Tiger is a class act. So far, no drug problems that we know of, no raping, pillaging, or shooting people in bars. No dog fighting. No tax evasion. When Fuzzy (I think) suggested that they should serve fried chicken at a banquet, Tiger blew it off, and then went out and whupped all their asses. Congrats.
Yep, well said Jimbo. :tiphat: :agree:

Plus he has a super hot wife. :D

benspawpaw

thats right jimbo everybody knows white men cant jump:w00t2:

but he is a damn good golfer and i dont even like golf but it is fun to watch someone that is as good at something as he is:clap:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah shes HOT! Interesting how blacks with money seem to almost always go for white women.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah shes HOT! Interesting how blacks with money seem to almost always go for white women.

Jealous? Get off your ass, make a ton of money, and you, too, can have a smokin' hot white woman, or any woman for that matter.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Jealous? Get off your ass, make a ton of money, and you, too, can have a smokin' hot white woman, or any woman for that matter.

:huh: Not jealous. Just making a statement. Although I would like to have sex with her a few times. So.... I yearn. :biggrin: