• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

NEW GAME =Stock market raise or fall ?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
For tomorrow . That means you look at todays news, personal feelings to base your decision on weather the Stock market (NYSE) will raise or fall tomorrow .Try your luck ????

Tomorrow is Monday 8/17/2014 . Not a lot of news that I see effecting stocks . Russia is sitting the fence on invading that other country , Its a new week and people may want to seek some new investments ........ So BigAl is saying it will close higher tomorrow :biggrin:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
My Best Guess :

When the NYSE market opens after the labor day weekend it will go down and stay down all day .
War drums are beating again in Russia . I suspect that energy stocks in the U.S. will go up because of the unrest .

Whats up with U.S. Steel -Berlin ????? Up over 70% on the 26th . :wow:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
OK ... This whole Russia thing is heating up quickly . I predict that a lot of stocks will fall hard that are in any way tied to Russia . Russian Gas/Oil imported into Europe may get hit hard too .
So whats an International investor to do . Look for other sources to take up the slack ! For example , I think American gas and oil companies will do very well this winter as the cold comes creeping down from the arctic and Russia is tied up in a war . Europe may be in a world of hurt expecting uninterrupted gas and oil from Russia .
Steel production Companies should be going up as it has always been a big mover when the markets goes one way or the other .
Operational working oil rigs are down a bit as of this week and that may also affect stocks .
Stay alert !!! The country needs more lerts!!!!:w00t2::clap:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Stocks were down as predicted but crude oil also went down which pulled the energy stocks with it . I think a turn around soon :unsure::biggrin:.
Tomorrow does not look to be a good day for stocks . To much unrest in the world .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm predicting tomorrow the 4th will be a good day for the NYSE . Factory goods orders were way up in July as were automobile orders , Russia is cooling down the war drums some .This is all good news for the market . I think we might be very bullish tomorrow and just about everybody should make money . Crude prices may knock energy stocks down .
High scale housing market builders seem to be doing pretty well also . They beat the market estimates .Coming into winter might slow sales down a bit .Invest in Feb/March and watch what happens $$$$$:clap:
Maybe all that news will be enough to get us a good shot at profits .

Delta is looking bad, as is Boeing . Don't think I want any of that stock until it bottoms .

Tesla is still kicking ass .All time high . I think there is money still to be made there .Orders for new cars are going crazy !!!!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Missed that real bad !!!! That folks is why its called the stock market and not a "Sure Thing "

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Al, just flip a coin each day. Your chances of being accurate are about the same over the long haul.