• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How To Satisfy A Blood Lust.

The Ritual murder Of A Palestinian Boy

" She pinned a napkin o’er his face

And pinned it with Gold pin

Then called for a vessel of Gold…

To catch His heart blood in,,IN,,in

To catch His heart blood in."

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
My guess is that this POS wears a white hood on his head as well. Negative reps sent his way. I wonder if the mods will get the hint that some things cross the line.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I like to give all forum member a fair shake.
But in this case I'll take a break.
For wishing another human dead.
Me thinks the original poster in this thread....

Is just plain sick in the head!!!

Hey, it's the poetry section after all! Now where's that ignore button again?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
You guys might be feeding him .... Think about it . Its what he is looking for . A reaction .

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
no i don't rate it on the same scale as rap music so i won't be back to this one nothing of interest.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mr. Count is what's wrong with this country. Everyone has a voice, his is just twisted and full of hatred. I have to wonder what mommy and daddy where like bringing up this individual. God forbid he ever needs blood and him not know where it came from .................... :glare:

ncroamer65

You guys might be feeding him .... Think about it . Its what he is looking for . A reaction .

BigAl nailed it on the head and I'm in complete agreement. Lets leave this thread sit. No replys it dies of old age. I'm going on to enjoy more interesting material on this Forum and leave this to die a slow end. :w00t2:

I have a question.
Why isn't this clown banned yet?
hmmmm...

Seems very strange and hypocritical for those who pride themselves for having first amendment rights ,at the same time wish to deny the same rights to others they disagree with.

I find it equally disturbing that to join one of these hundreds of so called forums ,you have to suspend your freedom of speech at the t.o.s. box[click here]

Talk about red china or the former soviet union .. Basically the american people have no rights at all.its just an illusion.

That's what the jewish media moguls want people to believe.

The only reason to ban someone is for using profanity ,something I have never done. And something that is constantly directed at my person.
And yet it seems that I'm the one who must be banned. I am the threat to civil discourse.

GROW UP JERKS!

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The only reason to ban someone is for using profanity ,something I have never done. And something that is constantly directed at my person.
And yet it seems that I'm the one who must be banned. I am the threat to civil discourse.
GROW UP JERKS!

That's a clear violation of the T.O.S.

Do it again and you're gone! This forum is permitted to administer as we see fit. It's our first amendment right as proprietors!

Discrimination, race baiting and pure BS ain't allowed says we.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
If you like AYN rand then you can't tell the difference between the two.

Did you know who Ayn Rand is and what she stood for?

Objectivism is a philosophy created by the Russian-American philosopher and novelist Ayn Rand (1905–1982). Objectivism holds that reality exists independent of consciousness, that human beings have direct contact with reality through sense perception, that one can attain objective knowledge from perception through the process of concept formation and inductive and deductive logic, that the proper moral purpose of one's life is the pursuit of one's own happiness or rational self-interest, that the only social system consistent with this morality is full respect for individual rights, embodied in pure laissez faire capitalism, and that the role of art in human life is to transform man's widest metaphysical ideas, by selective reproduction of reality, into a physical form—a work of art—that he can comprehend and to which he can respond emotionally.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

GROW UP JERKS!

Profanity is just one of our guidelines for a banning.

We're jerks? For not wanting to participate in your obvious racial hatred?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I am still betting that he is about 20 and struggling to stay in school . I know Junior High School was tough on me too .

Did you know who Ayn Rand is and what she stood for?

I may have stated this before that AYN RAND would have refused to help a crippled child that was drowning ,for fear that it might put her at risk or that she simply had more important things to do. If this soviet double agent[ayn] is your inspiration then I sure don't want you near any children.