• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This one is doing well.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Icahn Enterprises L.P.

Bought it in Febuary and I am very happy with it so far. :clap:

Regards, Kirk

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Kirk, do you have to file a K-1 for the dividends with this L.P?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kirk, do you have to file a K-1 for the dividends with this L.P?

I own it as part of my retirement funds. Payed for with pre tax dollars. Just recieved a letter wanting to know what i want to do with the distribution. Will be taking this up with my tax preparer as the letter suggests. So I guess I don't know the answer to this... But I will soon.

Regards, Kirk

Last edited:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
It would go back in your retirement fund. Otherwise taxes as a premature distribution plus a ten per cent penalty if under 59 1/2.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Is anyone going to offer me a finders fee???:whistling:

Thanks REDDOGTWO !! You just discribed the choice in the letter I will take...

Regards, Kirk

Kane

It would go back in your retirement fund. Otherwise taxes as a premature distribution plus a ten per cent penalty if under 59 1/2.
Otherwise known on the craps table as "letting it ride".

Which sorta' sums up the market, which has been on an artificial roll since Bernanke started monetizing the debt (something he said he would never do) to the tune of $85B@0% per month. And what a roll it's been. Even the NSDQ is hitting 4,000 (something they said it would never do).

So let it ride. Just be aware that it won't be long before someone rolls a 12.

Crap.