• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Newest toy: 419 SEE

Roadkill

Just a quick photo of my newest toy.. got this from the government in pristine shape with 124 miles on it and complete overhaul in 2007. It even came with a full set of hydraulic tools in the boxes.

loaded3.jpg

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Too Cool !!!!!! :wow:

I always wanted one of those.....
but not so much the maintainance.

Do you have any plans for it ?

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
unimogs rock!
do I want to know how much that little beast cost - even at surplus prices?

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
those are a cool machine but they are only a soft material rig and i remember alays having to fix something on the one we had in iraq also the cab needs more leg room for us tall guys

Roadkill

At 5'11" i fit in the cab fine. I haven't decided what i am going to do with it yet other than build a moat around my house.. :biggrin:
Usually the surplus SEE's are pretty hammered, i just got lucky on getting one that had a recent overhaul and no usage.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
At 5'11" i fit in the cab fine. I haven't decided what i am going to do with it yet other than build a moat around my house.. :biggrin:
Usually the surplus SEE's are pretty hammered, i just got lucky on getting one that had a recent overhaul and no usage.
Damn sure is cool, but WTF is that on the back a missile launcher, if so I want one.:w00t2:

I like the idea of a moat as well. :biggrin:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
It's a big freakin backhoe with outriggers.
Sure ruin it for me . :sad: Allthough a backhoe would be handy it wouldn't be near as cool as a missile launcher . I guess its the drab green that was throwing me off cuz I cant make out any details on it . :smile:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Once I saw a pic of it unfolded, I could pick out the parts all folded up.

Lia

Banned
Roadkill, excuse my ignorance, please, but is that machine a kind of 'Borer?' Does it bore holes for fence posts, telegraph posts, etc? It looks awesome, whatever it is. :unsure:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
More of a road type backhoe for digging trenches and filling them in with the front bucket. Quick and mobile to run with a mechanized unit when they are moving positions in the field. They can be used for a wide variety of things, even digging latrines.