• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Brett Farve Saga take what 6?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Talk is he wants to play for the Vikings. Tonight on the news they show him practicing at a high school just like last year but this time the Minnesota Vikings head honchoes are there also. Owner Ziggy says it is in Bretts hands whether he plays for the Vikings or not.

I thought you were suppose to get better each year? :confused2:

BamsBBQ

i thought the Packers made it when he wanted to be traded that for no reason was he allowed to play for the Vikings?

he just needs to go back home to Hattiesburg,MS and retire once and for all... he is not going to get any better, he is not going to win any fan support...its time Brett...go away..lol

lightening will probably strike me tomorrow for saying this but i am sick of all the BS...and i was once a fan of Brett's so everyone knows i am not just bashing him for no reason..lol

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
When the Jets released him evidently he was a free person to do whatever he wants.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I see him as of No Value to the Vikings. They can screw things up on their own.

BamsBBQ

I see him as of No Value to the Vikings. They can screw things up on their own.

i use to have a t-shirt that said "I like the Packers and anybody who beats the Vikings"

i actually got the t-shirt and the state fair in St. Paul..lol

anyways...i really wish he would retire,go fishing and tell his wife that he is too old to play football anymore. if she doesnt want him around her so much then he could actually do some good and go coach some young kids...he has enough money, it might do his soul some good