• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

write your own caption

mikemikelle

From 300 H & H

Re: Getting over the PLOW WALL
Oh I forgot to add that in Michigan once in a situation with a road grader berm, falling several feet to the road bed, a certain Tucker orange machine had the misfortune of having the rear of the front pontoon try to take a bite out of the cab... and it fact it did so, along with quite a racket. One must be aware of this situation? Is there some sort of limiter that would limit pontoon travel from letting it hit the cab or frame in the case of the rear pontoon?

Should have read this a couple weeks ago....

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
correct me if I am wrong, isn't that a Frandee on it's side? a 2 track machine...

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_26b.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_26b.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 194

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Those slippery wooden shoes probably let it slide on the side hill and tip at the bottom when it grabbed hold. I bet there are a few pictures of tipped over Tuckers out there too. When it comes to tracks flipping around into unnatural positions, the four tracks win that competition. :brows:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Those slippery wooden shoes probably let it slide on the side hill and tip at the bottom when it grabbed hold. I bet there are a few pictures of tipped over Tuckers out there too. When it comes to tracks flipping around into unnatural positions, the four tracks win that competition. :brows:

hands down, the winner is tucker,

tuckers make for nasty accident photos with the pontoons up in the air...that is about all that a tucker is good at...

buy 2 track machine

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Vintage 443 roofs make awesome toboggans !!!! years ago at Waterville Valley Ski Area one of the groomers "DB" put one on its roof in valley run ski trail,went about 1/4 mile upside down.:wink:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
been busy with grooming and pulling fish houses off of lakes. (includes my own) just got to this little pearl of a thread.

I tossed a poly guide on a 1642 at speed and had a front right pontoon try this positional urination maneuver.....

I was guessing that there was a combination problem. what got it there could have been many things.
most mentioned above.
I felt what was keeping it there was force that was causing the dent.
I would have loosened the ubolts rather than chancing disturbing the pixie dust that makes up the steering system.
But Mr Drifter had the luxury of seeing this first hand, and there is no better mechanical mind anywhere.

Thanks for sharing and increasing the knowledge base here on the * tease the hell out of every bone head move * forum forum.

epic photo shop material