• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

85 year old Supreme Court Justice Ginsberg admitted to hospital after falling

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Liberal Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg was in her office at the Supreme Court building last evening. She fell inside her office. 3 of her ribs are fractured. She was rushed to the hospital. She has been treated and has also been admitted for further observation & treatment.

Link to story >>> https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/08/sup...insburg-85-has-broken-her-ribs-in-a-fall.html

One would expect that the Senate Democrats are in a full panic about now. Justice Ginsberg has been looking frail for several years. If ultimately replaced by President Trump it would clearly lock the US Supreme Court on a conservative path for at least another 20 years.

It is likely that Democrats will find religion and form a prayer circle.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 12.21.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 12.21.23 PM.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 12.20.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 12.20.56 PM.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 33

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's been my experience that any person as aged and frail as she is never fully recover after a fall.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It's been my experience that any person as aged and frail as she is never fully recover after a fall.

I’m not as old as she is but 4 broken ribs and a punctured lung a couple of years ago sure slowed me down.

I have recovered enough to sit in for her while she recuperates!

Bamby

Sources say the 85-year-old Ginsburg "slid across the office, ricocheted off a chair, and fell across her desk, landing on a marble bust of Che Guevara."

Chuck Schumer (RTRD-NY) is demanding authorities find and question an unknown worker allegedly dispatched by the White House to polish the office floors earlier.

Two EMTs and Ginsburg's assistant also reportedly suffered minor injuries when they fell while attempting to aide the postrate octogenarian.

Bamby

You know I can't really source that as the truth... But then again it's quite possible..

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Sources say the 85-year-old Ginsburg "slid across the office, ricocheted off a chair, and fell across her desk, landing on a marble bust of Che Guevara."

Chuck Schumer (RTRD-NY) is demanding authorities find and question an unknown worker allegedly dispatched by the White House to polish the office floors earlier.

Two EMTs and Ginsburg's assistant also reportedly suffered minor injuries when they fell while attempting to aide the postrate octogenarian.

OMG You got to be shitting me. She displays a bust of Che Guevara on her desk??!! :wow: :angry:

You know I can't really source that as the truth... But then again it's quite possible..

Then again, these appear to be the same sources that claim to have proof that Trump is The Manchurian Candidate!