• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

tucker sno cat 222 Kitten

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm guessing that isn't the original motor in it looks like it might have a jap motor.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just plane think these little cats are Kool! Especially after running along with steel track Tuckers this winter in Michigan. They do work well. And visually they are a treat to see too untill the speeds get to where they disapear in the snow dust.:wink:

Nice looking example that will make some one happy.

Regards, Kirk

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I agree Kirk . Very cute looking little rig . The problem as I see it is I would need one on each foot to fit .:mellow:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree Kirk . Very cute looking little rig . The problem as I see it is I would need one on each foot to fit .:mellow:

Allen what do you think that would make a good replacement for Bob's snot trac. it may even have the self filling fuel tank option.