• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB: Cushman Trackster w/ Canopy

markemery

Looking to purchase Trackster with fiberglass cab. Preferably running and with 4-stroke. Also looking to buy snowplow attachment, but not mandatory.

If you are familiar with these, what should I expect to pay?

Thanks

Leadejon

GOLD Site Supporter
I just sold mine last week for $5500 all gone through with new tracks, all bogie bearings checked out, new seals in hydro, sealed gas tank, sprayed on green raptor liner, and installed a Polaris ATV 425 magnum motor. The engine fit great and turned about the same rpm as the 2 stroke so didn't loose any speed and had good power. No cab, plow or anything extra. I tryed to up load a pic see if it worked.

Attachments

• IMG_20140304_165306_334.jpg
    IMG_20140304_165306_334.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 597

markemery

Yeah, I spoke to him last week. Need to get the price down before I can make the 15 hour RT drive. Side windows look like they could be taped plastic. Noticed that after I talked to him. Thanks for the lead Crockett.

borjeb

Where are you at? I have a trackster I might be willing to apart with. It has an Onan 4 cycle engine (albeit a touch low on power). It doesn't have the fibreglass cab but it has a roll cage. It is in Alberta Canada

there is one posted under for sale that has a cab the owner is asking $1500 for it, someone else posted he was looking to buy, I also posted a repair manual for the tracksters as well as a supplement 1975, check it out!
Looking to purchase Trackster with fiberglass cab. Preferably running and with 4-stroke. Also looking to buy snowplow attachment, but not mandatory.

If you are familiar with these, what should I expect to pay?

Thanks

Very nice! but $5500:wow:that's a ton of dough for a tracked toy but you did a nice job and glad to here you got top dollar for it, I am sure you have way more time and money into it but hey that's what we do right? refurbish the past and that takes time and money, not to mention a ton of research finding parts etc.. again nice job!

I just sold mine last week for $5500 all gone through with new tracks, all bogie bearings checked out, new seals in hydro, sealed gas tank, sprayed on green raptor liner, and installed a Polaris ATV 425 magnum motor. The engine fit great and turned about the same rpm as the 2 stroke so didn't loose any speed and had good power. No cab, plow or anything extra. I tryed to up load a pic see if it worked.