• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

More Comey regrets over his book

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
April 19, 2018
More Comey regrets over his book
By Thomas Lifson
A
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/more_comey_regrets_over_his_book.html

Publish in haste, repent at leisure might be James Comey’s life lesson as his book, A Higher Loyalty, is being read and criticized. And that’s before the justice system that he once served takes up his leaking of memos that he wrote on FBI time with FBI equipment, which are reputed to contain classified information.

The man with the carefully manufactured image of a Boy Scout is now being seen as a Mean Girl (which is telling but uncomfortable for a guy who has no doubt used his commanding height to great advantage through years of bureaucratic climbing).

When called out ABC’s The View yesterday he expressed regret for his catty comments on President Trump’s hand size and facial skin tone.

I bet Comey is having second thoughts about agreeing to be interviewed by Bret Baier of Fox News. I am guessing he is not loaded for Baier.

I can hardly wait for him to start citing his lack of intent to be leak classified information (or be a mean girl).

Attachments

• 4C81F49C-7AC4-4FC4-87A8-A08BBEDD03A9.png
    4C81F49C-7AC4-4FC4-87A8-A08BBEDD03A9.png
    280 KB · Views: 20

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
April 19, 2018
Apparently Comey didn’t think through his book very carefully
By Thomas Lifson
A
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...nt_think_through_his_book_very_carefully.html

James Comey is in the process of destroying his credibility. Perhaps the rush to cash in on his notoriety with a best-selling book led to a failure to consider the implications of what he wrote in light of his previous statements and positions. But with the book now available and being carefully read by non-sycophants, certain self-contradictions are coming to light. A Twitter account in the name of @RacySicilian has come up with doozy:

When Comey tells ABC he knew Trump was doing something shady by arranging a private meeting, then describes Obama doing the EXACT SAME THING on page 148 of his book ?#TotalBS#Racy4Trump#LiberalHypocrisy pic.twitter.com/jCL9iKVzMO

- Racyღ (@RacySicilian) April 17, 2018

I don’t think that his previous career strategy -- sucking up to superiors, backstabbing rivals, and manipulating public opinion -- that served him well in the federal bureaucracy, will be effective now that he is subject to intense public scrutiny and is being held to account for all the positions he has taken and people he has screwed over.

The chapter of his life currently underway will not end well for him.

rugerman

I hope his leaking of classified information lands him in jail. I also hope that due to his leaking and his passing on the same leaking of classified information on Hilary’s computer will cause a investigation into her use of a non government email (to keep from leaving a record of her communications to others in the obama administration and the Democratic Party). I would also like to see those folks in prison attire because of it.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope his leaking of classified information lands him in jail. I also hope that due to his leaking and his passing on the same leaking of classified information on Hilary’s computer will cause a investigation into her use of a non government email (to keep from leaving a record of her communications to others in the obama administration and the Democratic Party). I would also like to see those folks in prison attire because of it.

At the rate Comey is going he may have dug the hole so deep he can’t get out of it. :hammer:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
At the rate Comey is going he may have dug the hole so deep he can’t get out of it. :hammer:

And he isn't finished digging!!!!

In these days of Facebook and Twitter, when going to the bathroom is a noteworthy event worth sharing with 10K friends and the whole world, it seems that keeping your mouth shut and minding your own business are traits lost forever.