• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fresno State Professor Celebrates Barbara Bush Death

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This
leftist witch needs to shut up and go away.

Attachments

• 20180418_180250.png
    20180418_180250.png
    391 KB · Views: 84
  • 20180418_180325.png
    20180418_180325.png
    160.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 20180418_180404.png
    20180418_180404.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 20180418_180435.png
    20180418_180435.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 80

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Our higher educational system has turned into a cesspool. :hammer:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
There should be a "special" place to put people with her beliefs. And it isn't in a institution of higher learning either...

A jail cell would work just fine, and be more appropriate!

Regards, Kirk

rugerman

The halls of higher learning have also become a liberal training ground, if students don’t parrot the liberal agenda they have a hard time completing their education.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
This Bitch doesn't know what she is talking about, about 2% of tenured professors are fired every year.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Here's a better picture of this nice lady ...
DbCKBwGU0AE1hNY.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
So the former first lady was guarded round the clock by her secret servicemen.
Right until burial.

Attachments

• DbOlvCbVAAASBKj.jpg
    DbOlvCbVAAASBKj.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 43
  • barbara-bush-flag-gty-jpo-180418_hpEmbed_26x15_992.jpg
    barbara-bush-flag-gty-jpo-180418_hpEmbed_26x15_992.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 20180421_095250.jpg
    20180421_095250.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 41
  • DbQDo44VAAAX46g.jpg
    DbQDo44VAAAX46g.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 41

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Report: Fresno State Scrambling to Keep Donors After Bush-Bashing Professor Goes Viral
by TOM CICCOTTA20 Apr 2018

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...nors-after-bush-bashing-professor-goes-viral/

Reports suggest that Fresno State is scrambling to hang onto their donors after Professor Randa Jarrar’s celebration of Barbara Bush’s death went viral online.
“Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal. F**k outta here with your nice words,” Jarrar tweeted earlier this week. In a separate tweet, Jarrar said that the news made her “happy” because Barbara Bush’s death likely made George W. Bush upset. Additionally, Jarrar clogged a mental health crisis hotline when she jokingly tweeted the hotline’s number out to her critics, pretending that it was her personal number.

Now, Fresno State is reportedly scrambling to convince their donors to keep their faith in the university. Fresno State President Joseph Castro sympathized with outraged donors this week. “The conversations I’m having are more about their concern, and I share that concern. I understand where they’re coming from. I’m asking them for understanding here as we work through the complexities of this issue,” Castro said.

“They’re outraged, and I’m outraged as well,” Castro added. “This is behavior that is unacceptable as a university that models the development of leaders; we just cannot tolerate it.”

Ed Dunkel Jr., an alumnus of Fresno State and the President of Precision Civil Engineering in Fresno, says that he may stop donating to his alma mater as a result of the Jarrar incident.

“I admire and have a lot of respect for President (Joseph) Castro and huge affection for Fresno State,” Dunkel said in a comment to the Fresno Bee. “But I have huge concerns. This represents such an embarrassment to the university and the community. It’s hard to believe this is an isolated thing that just happened. I have to imagine people previously knew of this person’s character and what she’s about.”

The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education has argued passionately this week that it would be unconstitutional for Fresno State to penalize Jarrar over her tweets.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Randa Jarrar I hope your tenure bites you in the butt and you are fired for your tweets unbecoming of any professor.