• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Weasel

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice find.

Weasels come up for sale from time to time. I have seen a couple before that had cabs but they are rare.

Here is the description from the seller:

I have a T-24 Military Studebaker "Weasel" tracked army vehicle for sale. Has the stock Studebaker 6 cylinder engine complete with air filter. Starts, runs, shifts, drives. Gas tank needs to be cleaned, running on boat gas tank with electric pump. Tracks are in poor shape. Has rust issues on one side of hull above tracks. Missing stock floor and seats. Has had a few post war modifications to hull that are easily fixed. As you can see in the photos, I have the arctic top for it. It's about the size of a World War 2 WW2 Willys Jeep or Ford GPW.
I have a video of it running and driving I can send to you.
$7000.
Don't bother making an offer if you can't come and look at it.
Sorry, no trades.
Located in Kingman Arizona.
NIne 2 ate- Five 3 O-NiNe 5 Six O

Scammers go hump a cactus or suck on a pistol.

Attachments

• 00H0H_6h2iZT1Y1IK_1200x900.jpg
    00H0H_6h2iZT1Y1IK_1200x900.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 346

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
Can't tell if it would float from looking at it. You would have to call the seller and see if it has the float tanks. If not they are just metal boxes and can be fabricated really easily. Biggest issue is the tracks. They are pretty expensive to replace.

Duane Leiker

This one does NOT float. The floaters are the M29C model. I owned one for years. The "C" model has flotation tanks front and rear. However, this T24 (if rust repaired, no top) would float but the center board would be close to overflow. Only the mildest of water would it be safe. Rubber reinforced steel cable track is about $7K and new tracks are $11K.