• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Donner Summit tour

vintagebike

While traveling back to Idaho on Tursday I stopped by at Boreal Mountain Resort, known as Boreal Ridge when I skied and worked there, to check on an old Tucker that was rumored to be well hidden. So, there it was in full view. Chris, a Pisten Bully operator and Jake the main mechanic came over and filled me in. They had just gotten the rubber tracked 318 1642 running this season after a very long hibernation. They think Boreal bought it new in 1978 and now plan on using it for display and special events. And...Chris says he has heard of McCall and will grab his trailer and the Tucker and head out to McCallin' All Cats 2019.
IMG_6273.jpg

IMG_6283.jpg

IMG_6277.jpg

IMG_6285.jpg

Last edited: