• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2 of my Parents' puppies

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
this is since they were born at Thanksgiving time. they have named 1, tho have avoided naming the others, or my Mom'll keep them.

Attachments

• pupsdecof12.jpg
    pupsdecof12.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 108

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
we think maybe 1/2 pitbull as several have that look to them, especially thier brindle pup. tho leia (thier Mom) is 2 breeds- i cannot remember them, tho. she's lean, tall, brown & black. so they're puppy mutts. aw.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mutts are cool. That's all I've had in the past 40+ years. I don't know if my childhood dog was pure lab or a mutt as well.

BTW, there's a pile of poop in the top right corner of the pic. Best pick that up before someone steps in it. ;)

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
haha, my Mom was likely on that the second she saw, compulsive cleaner she is. that's a pic via vinny's camera. that's why they're in an old, empty room w/ linoleum & training pads.
i've not owned a dog. my Mom & old-Dad owned a husky (i think before i was born) named, 'echoes'.
labs're pretty dogs. most ppl have mutts except fer a few ppl i know. guy lives by me has a rottwieler pup & a couple on my block own a gentle 'ol lab that drags the woman on his leash. old lady in the building by me has a frou-frou pup, & there is this 1 dog, runs from thier yard onto the lower porch here. he's 1 monstrosity of a lab. curious 'ol doggy. begins to climb the stairs until i yell to them that he's loose again. that dog would mow me over flat, haha!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i love mutts to our newest puppy sarge is the first papered dog i have had but he is still a miixed breed he is getting a pretty good personality now at first i was afraid he may have had a limp paw now he is starting to act more like a boy.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
:biggrin:dds. yeah. if they gets limp-pawed, say it's an old WWF injury.

now, i said to my Mum, 'ur keepin the runt. u named her.' 'i'm not keeping her, aubrilee.'
says Mom.

epilogue.......
i called my Mom yesterday. yep. they kept the brindle pup. gee.

i can read my Mom. she's transparent to me, as i've got her genes. she fails to recognize & acknowledge this. Moms.:flowers: